Welcome to the American Falls School District located in the historic city of American Falls. American Falls has been the site of the largest reservoir in Idaho since 1925 when the dam was built and the town was moved to its present site.
We are pleased to provide an outstanding education to our students.
- To prepare students to interact productively and effectively in society.
- To teach students the necessary academic and life skills for future education and be job ready.
The nearly 1500 students with approximately 100 staff and 125 classified personnel are here to serve our students and parents in our four schools and one alternative school. We offer a variety of specialty programs including dual enrollment classes at the high school, gifted and talented programs at elementary, Gear-Up college preparatory for middle school and high school and Professional Technical Education and our award winning FFA program.
In the American Falls School District, you will find:
- Commitment to college and career readiness
- Preparation for Idaho core and the development of creativity and thinking skills with an emphasis on integration of technology
- A safe and secure learning environment
- Caring and compassionate staff committed to providing the best education for each and every child
- Opportunities for meaningful parent involvement
- Commitment to the arts including band and choir programs beginning in the elementary grades. The district’s outstanding art program offers course work including ceramics, painting and drawing at the middle school and high school levels